It’s me, do you even remember who I am? I’m sorry I’ve been a rubbish blogger but I do have some valid excuses.
It all started when our internet stopped working. OMG, how horrid was that. How did we ever live without it? Not only could I not blog but I couldn’t keep up with all the blogs that I like to read. It also put me very behind on a special project that I was working on.
When the internet finally started working again I had an awful lot to catch up on and that took a lot of time and then I got to the point where I kept starting blog posts but then not posting them as I felt silly as I hadn’t done it for so long…soooooo I decided to bite the bullet and get on with it! Thank you to all those of who have messaged or nagged me to do this! I promise to try a bit harder now…
So I’ll start with a summary
Since I last posted I have……
- Done some quite long runs
- Run a 10 mile race, very slowly!
- Had a hideous cold, followed by sinusitis
- Done some more long runs
- Had a shin splint
- Done some quite short runs (not on the tarmac!)
- Become adept at mind boringly numb treadmill intervals
- Done quite a lot of swimming
- Become well acquainted with the weirdos that hang out in Poole Park (I don’t mean the parkrunners!)
- Attempted my first ‘back on the road run’
- Had my first 100 mile total for a 30 day period
- Spent quite a lot of time working on a brand new marathon…..